by charmclean - April 15, 2015
- Bathrooms: We clear the room of cobwebs and dust, then wipe clean countertops, basins, faucets, mirrors, tub and surrounding areas. Our cleaners will clean the tile, the inside and outside of the shower door(s), sanitize the toilet inside and out and vacuum and mop the floor.
- Bedrooms: We dust every surface that juts out, including window sills and baseboards. Then, we’ll clean hanging picture frames, mirrors, furniture and items that are sitting on the furniture. Our cleaners will finish the bedroom with a thorough vacuuming.
- Dining room: Starting with dusting the light fixture, we’ll then wipe clean the table, chairs and other furniture. We’ll finish by vacuuming.
- Living room: We take care of all dusting/cleaning details mentioned with the addition of vacuuming furniture, including the cushions.
- Kitchen: Our cleaners start by wiping clean all countertops and small appliances (toaster, coffee maker, etc.) Then, the stovetop, drip pans and under hood are cleaned as well as the appliances, cabinets, kitchen table and chairs. We’ll finish by vacuuming and mopping.